Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Washington trip April 2007

On March 28th I went up to Gaylynne and Don's place to watch their kids while they went back to NY. (They left Monday night Mar 31st and returned late April 5th) I left 80 degree weather and came up to snow. The funny thing is a mile and a half down the road there is no snow. They seem to live on the snow line.The first four days it snowed, there were three days of good weather and then it rained the next four days. The kids were on spring break so on one of the good days we went to the zoo and park and had a great time. The other two good days the girls had gymnastics and/or dance. It makes a long afternooon for Dayton, but he was pretty good. I guess he is used to it. I had a good time with the kids. I returned home April 7th and it was nice to get back home to sunny Arizona. If flights are good, I leave this Friday for New York to watch Ryan and Dana's kids while they go on a little trip. While I was at Gaylynne's place she showed me how to do slide shows and since being home I have been working on catching up on my blog as you will see. High speed internet is great. Enjoy the slide show

4 comments:

Teresa Bushnell said...

Wow! You have been busy. I loved to read everything. Can't wait to see you. Hope you had a nice time in NY.

Lisa Murphy said...

Cool mom, I'm glad that we can see what you've been doing and all the places that you have been too.

Michael and Katie Broderick Family said...

Glad to see you blogging mom

g.c. said...

Wow! You've been busy. I've just finished reading & looking at all of your 35 or so post. I enjoyed reading about all your travels in the last year.... now I just got to catch up with mine.