Monday, April 14, 2008

November 2007- Utah & California

Sunday Nov 4th I attended the blessing of Liz & Bryan’s baby. Greg and Michael’s family were also there. Then on November 9th I drove up to Michael’s place and the next morning he took me to the airport and I flew to Utah to attend the wedding reception of Justin Broderick- Roy and Charlotte’s son. I flew to Phoenix Sunday evening and then ended up flying to San Diego that night to join Don, Gaylynne & family. I really appreciate being able to fly stand by, but plans change as seats fill up. Anyway I had an enjoyable week with their family. We spent two days at Sea World, a day at Knotts Berry Farm and three days at Disneyland. Don’s family performed at Knotts Berry Farm when he was young doing ice skating shows, so it was a trip down memory lane for him. Michael and Katie & kids flew over Saturday and joined us at Disneyland. I flew back Sunday morning with them and then drove down to Tucson and attended church. The pictures of California follow.

No comments: