Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dad & Henny's visit Feb 2008

Dad & Henny came down Feb 13th. I kept him busy in the beginning. He pruned my apricot tree and fixed the hinges on my back gate and also fixed my front screen door clasp Saturday they went to the swap meet. Monday the 18th was President's Day and so the temple was open half a day. We met Henny's son Lars and his wife at the temple and did a session and then went out for lunch. The next day we went to Nogales. Henny had never been to Mexico before so Nogales is better than nothing They wanted to go to the zoo so on Wednesday we took Kirsten and Kendra there and in the evening went to Tara's talent show at the high school. Thursday we had Heber and MaryLou over for lunch and then the next day Dad and Henny left to go back to Utah. I hope they had a good time.

No comments: