Saturday, April 12, 2008

Michael's graduation

Here I am back up in Utah to attend Michael's graduation from BYU with his MBA degree. It seems like I was just up to Utah and I was. When Dad and Henny came down to Arizona the first week of April, I went back with them on April 11th. Nathan and Braden had a joint farewell and homecoming on the 15th. It was also a farewell for Nadine and Corey who are moving to Canada. On the 16th I attended Uncle Arlo's funeral and then drove Katie's car home the next day. They will be moving to Arizona after graduation. As you will see in the slide show Pres. Cheney was the commencement speaker so it took awhile to get into the Marriott Center. But the high-light was having Pres. Hinckley there. Michael left with the rental truck and car on Saturday and Katie flew down on Sunday. I stayed in Utah and flew to England with Wade and Jolene on May 5th. While I was there that week I was able to attend the temple daily.

No comments: