Sunday, March 29, 2009

Celebrating Abby's 5th birthday March 28, 2009

Teresa, her children and Alyssa went with me to Abby's 5th birthday party. Spencer was sick so their family wasn't able to go. It was good to be with the others as we celebrated Abby's birthday. Here are a few pictures that I took at Abby's 5th birthday party. As you can see the kids had fun blowing bubbles. Dana wanted to take some pictures of Nolan naked, but we kept his diaper on. Also included is a picture of Nolan when he was 5 days old and a pictures taken tonight. Teresa and family went back home last night after Teresa, Aaron and I watched the Twilight movie which we borrowed from Alyssa. Seeing it once was enough for us. Sister Robinson completes her mission and leaves this Wednesday and so I will be getting a new missionary. Even though I don't see them that much, I've gotten attached to them and so it will be hard seeing Sister Robinson go. Since this is the first change, maybe it will get easier. I am looking forward to attending the Easter Pageant this coming week and of watching General Conference this weekend. In April I will be going to Washington for Melanie's baptism and then to Utah to help Diane. Hope everyone has a Happy Easter. Concerning the slideshow: I did the same thing this time that I did for Nolan's slideshow but it didn't work this time. I copied/pasted the code and hit preview and no slideshow came up. I went to publish it and it wouldn't let me publish it--something about not accepting Htmt, etc. I hit a square to stop showing title or body HTML erros for this post and it let me publish it, but you will have to click on the slide show. Help! I didn't want to spend anymore time on it this evening.

http://widget-d5.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="l" wmode="transparent" flashvars="cy=bb&il=1&channel=1513209474820209109&site=widget-d5.slide.com" style="width:400px;height:320px" name="flashticker" align="middle">

2 comments:

Gaylynne said...

sorry you had problems with the slide show. I hit the "show all pictures" at the bottom as it connected me to the slide website where I was able to see all the photos of the party and of Nolan. Looks like everyone had a nice time - wish we lived closer & could come. I'm jealous of your warm weather!!

Shelley and Greg said...

Time to updated again!!!!!!! greg